Monday 28 September 2009

Chase Status ft Plan B End Credits

Chase and Status new single 'End Credits' video featuring Plan B (plus Lyrics).

A new video from an MVA 09 award-winner; End Credits is taken off the new feature film 'Harry Brown', starring Sir Michael Caine and Plan B himself. Kim Gehrig – winner of the Best Urban Video award at MVA 09 for Wiley's Cash In My Pocket – has taken footage from the film and comped Plan B's performance into the same scenes as his character.

Plan B aka Ben Drew is forced to re-live his past actions in the last moments of his life.

British rapper Plan B ditching his usual screamo-rap for something subtler; like conventional singing. The track starts with acoustic guitar and atmospheric synths then steps up a gear when the drum and bass kicks, better suited to the film's subject matter.

Chase & Status new single 'End Credits' video featuring Plan B

Chase & Status feat. Plan B 'End Credits' (Mercury)
Director: Kim Gehrig
Producer: Juliette Larthe
Production Company: Academy


The film looks good from the clips in the music video but anything with Sir Michael Caine brandishing a gun is going to be good isn't it?
End Credits was Fearne Cotton's first Record of the Week on her new Radio 1 show!

The single is available to buy from November 2nd with the film release following later in the month.

More about Sir Michael Caine in the Harry Brown movie here.


More on Chase & Status after the jump...

2008 saw them go from strength to strength, the band's debut album "More Than A Lot" sold over 60,000 copies. Chase and Status are busy guys with their first full scale UK tour, playing head-turning gigs at this summer's festivals.

Following up the massive "Pieces", Chase & Status link up again with Plan B for this song, appropriately titled 'End Credits' it will feature in the soundtrack of the new Michael Caine film 'Harry Brown'. If this offering is anything to go by, their new album, currently set to be released next year, should be awesome.

They are being championed by Radio 1 DJs Fearne Cotton and Zane Lowe, and secured a spot on the bill for The Prodigy's massive gig next summer in Milton Keynes (July 2010)

Listen to 'End Credits' here

When the blood dries in my vains and my
Heart feels no more pain
I know, I'll be on my way,
To heavens door,

I know when I'm not,
i'll be hoping i don't drop,
To a place where I will rise, like before,

I know when I'm not,
i'll be hoping i don't drop,
To a place where I will rise, like before,

I can feel, something happening
that I've never felt before
Hopeless dreaming will start,
Dragging me away from heavens door

I can feel, something happening
that I've never felt before
Hopeless dreaming will start,
Dragging me away from heavens door

When my mind stops thinking,
My eyes stop blinking, I hope
Somebodys there.

And my heart stops beating
and my lungs stop breathing in air,
I hope somebody cares,

When the blood dries in my veins and my
Heart feels no more pain I know,
I'll be on my way,
To heavens door,

I know when I'm not,
i'll be hoping i don't drop,
To a place where I will rise, like before,

I know when I'm not,
i'll be hoping i don't drop,
To a place where I will rise, like before,

I can feel, something happening
that I've never felt before
Hopeless dreams will start,
Dragging me away from heavens door

When my mind stops thinking,
My eyes stop blinking, I hope
Somebodys there.

And my heart stops beating
and my lungs stop breathing in air,
I hope somebody cares,

When my mind stops thinking
My eyes stop blinking I know
At the end.


The Chase & Status new single 'End Credits', taken from the film Harry Brown starring Sir Michael Caine, which also features Plan B aka Ben Drew in a supporting role is on sale from 2nd November 2009.

Chase & Status ft. Plan B "End Credits" :

End Credits Buy It Now at Amazon.com

End Credits Buy It Now at Amazon.co.uk

Compatible with MP3 Players (including with iPod®), iTunes, Windows Media Player


More Music from Chase & Status - Listen, Enjoy and Buy

Pieces :
Pieces
MP3 Download Amazon.com

Pieces
MP3 Download Amazon.co.uk

Against All Odds :
Against All Odds
MP3 Download Amazon.com

Against All Odds
MP3 Download Amazon.co.uk

More Than Alot - Album:
More Than Alot
MP3 Album Download Amazon.com

More Than Alot
MP3 Album Download Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment